Granite being a natural stone with a wide variety of colours and patterns, choosing the best often becomes a difficult choice for buyers. Even the most simple of kitchen decor turn into an extra ordinary kitchen fit for a design magazine. But, market is expanding and there is a fierce competition at the budget end. Finding good workmanship and quality kitchen granite worktops can be a bit of a minefield. Where such major and visible investment is involved, you cannot help but consider the following points.
1. Ask for recommendation from your friends and family whose views you can trust. If you cannot get their views, not a problem. Ask your kitchen design company to recommend a good supplier and installer.
2. A good supplier or installer will be able to offer sound advice on the right product according to your needs and colour scheme.
3. Check with your supplier if they have a well-equipped workshop where cutting and polishing can be done to a high-standard without creating a mess in your home.
4. Invite multiple quotes from several companies to ascertain if you are paying the right price for the right product.
5. Make sure that there is absolute clarity about what is and what is not included in any quotation you receive. If your kitchen worktop supplier company is not transparent about the price, then don’t waste your time.
6. It is worth checking out customer testimonials on the company website. If possible get the number of customers and acquire first hand information about the product quality and service.
Remember to get advice from your granite supplier before purchasing kitchen granite worktops.